LV Inspection Lines - Vehicle inspection lane
The connected inspection line : BilanMatic XG ConsoleSerie AM54310
ACTIA® has been a major player in vehicle inspections since they were introduced. It invented the famous BilanMatic that centralises test data, and today offers the BilanMatic XG vehicle inspection line.
Designed to the same standards of reliability and performance as its predecessors, the BilanMatic XG offers owners of vehicle inspection centres connected hardware with tools that they can use to manage their investment in real time.
Our multiplexed system improves the performance of your inspection line, producing reliable results every time :
- Remote maintenance : remote and immediate assistance for your tools,
- Simplified electronics : quicker and easier maintenance and upgrades for your equipment,
- 100% digital : more precise measurements and more reliable results,
- Design : A console designed for work under difficult conditions, while making your workshop more attractive,
- New Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or infrared remote control with an emergency stop push button for greater safety,
- Multi-station and multi-controller system : up to 16 vehicles at the same time to boost the profitability of your centre,
High-end technology in vehicle test lanes
The BilanMatic XG is equipped with simple, user-friendly software that gets straight to the point. The operator is guided through the complete inspection (diagnostic). The result of Muller Bem’s 30 years of experience in the field of vehicle inspection.
- Compliant and adaptable to local regulations,
- New console layout,
- Turning and tilting 27” HD screen,
- Multi-language user interface (English, Spanish, French, German, Turkish, Portuguese, Farsi),
- Specific procedures for new vehicles,
- Inspection programme for 4x4 vehicles,
- Wireless pedometer,
- Measurements and digital communications module by multiplexed MODACQ for more reliable measurements,
- GIEGLAN, ASANET and OTCLAN protocols,
- Safe console with emergency stop push button, reset button and maintenance mode.